Test Bank Maternal Newborn Nursing The Critical Components of Nursing Care ( 1st Edition ) Chapman Durham
SAaLE: Offer Ends In
Confidential, safe, fast and affordable. You will receive this test bank electronically via email and in our Download Section We do not log any information whatsoever. Your purchase is completely anonymous. Part of our service allows our clients to buy cheap nursing test banks in complete privacy.
Receive the chapters as WORD or PDF files. For a limited time, visit our coupon page to receive even more savings.
This nursing test bank is provided to you as an instant download. That means there is no waiting period after you purchase the file. Think about this – passing your exams at school is a choice. This can be accomplished and is usually distinctive for each and every person! Society understands that in order to help one another, we have to learn the latest information in nursing no matter what the subjects are like medical surgical, pharmacology, research, fundamentals, ob and pediatrics etc. test bank Test Bank Chapman Durham Nursing Maternal Newborn
Learn better and faster using these nursing tools to keep you up to date with the latest information for nursing. To purchase the test bank for this book, you can add this file to the cart and checkout. All the official nursing test bank files for this book will be provided to you for Test Bank Chapman Durham Nursing Maternal Newborn
Sample Provided Below:
We removed the answers from this sample
The color of a person’s hair is an example of which of the following?
B) Sex-link inheritance
2. Which of the following places a couple at higher risk for conceiving a child with a genetic abnormality? Select all that apply.
A) Maternal age over 35 years
B) Partner who has a genetic disorder
C) Maternal type 1 diabetes
D) Paternal heart disease
3. Which of the following statements by a pregnant woman indicates she needs additional teaching on ways to reduce risks to her unborn child from the potential effects of exposure to toxoplasmosis?
A) “I will avoid rare lamb.”
B) “I will wear a mask when cleaning my cat’s litter box.”
C) “I understand that exposure to toxoplasmosis can cause blindness in the baby.”
D) “I will avoid rare beef.”
4. The ovarian cycle includes which of the following phases? Select all that apply.
A) Follicular phase
B) Secretory phase
C) Ovulatory phase
D) Luteal phase
E) Menstrual phase
5. The fetal circulatory structure that connects the pulmonary artery with the descending aorta is known as which of the following?
A) Ductus venosus
B) Foramen ovale
C) Ductus arteriosus
D) Internal iliac artery
6. A woman at 40 weeks gestation has a diagnosis of oligohydramnios. Which of the following statements related to oligohydramnios is correct?
A) It indicates that there is a 25% increase in amniotic fluid.
B) It indicates that there is a 25% reduction of amniotic fluid.
C) It indicates that there is a 50% increase in amniotic fluid.
D) It indicates that there is a 50% reduction of amniotic fluid.
7. A diagnostic test commonly used to assess problems of the fallopian tubes is:
A) Endometrial biopsy
B) Ovarian reserve testing
D) Screening for sexually transmitted infections
If you would like us to send you a sample chapter or if you have any questions or requests, send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible. Our email is email@example.com