Test Bank for MAUK Gerontological Nursing 2nd Edition ISBN-10: 076375580X, ISBN-13: 9780763755805
** INSTANT DOWNLOAD ** Confidential, safe, fast and affordable. You will receive this test bank electronically via email and in our Download SectionWe do not log any information whatsoever. Your purchase is completely anonymous. Part of our service allows our clients to buy cheap nursing test banks in complete privacy. You will receive all
Receive the chapters as WORD or PDF files. For a limited time, visit our coupon page to receive even more savings.
** INSTANT DOWNLOAD **
This nursing test bank is provided to you as an instant download. That means there is no waiting period after you purchase the file. Think about this – passing your exams at school is a choice. This can be accomplished and is usually distinctive for each and every person! Society understands that in order to help one another, we have to learn the latest information in nursing no matter what the subjects are like medical surgical, pharmacology, research, fundamentals, ob and pediatrics etc. chapters via PDF or Word document for Gerontological Nursing 2nd Edition by MAUK
After you checkout, the download for this nursing test bank will be instant. Is your ego worth a failing class or low grades? Is your ego bigger than your career? When you purchase this nursing test bank, it will explode your knowledge, your grades and your career! – We will give you the ability to make a password when you check out. Be sure to login to our website before you click the download link after your purchase. Just read our testimonials to see how we have helped countless students throughout their nursing careers. Most of our clients are consistently in the honor roll. Can you imagine going to nursing school and having the nursing time freedom to spend more time focusing on your life or your family? Your knowledge will grow deep and strong by purchasing this file and downloading it right now.
Get your degree with ease by using our files. We do not keep any logs and we do not log any information. What does this mean for you? This means, your order is completely anonymous and confidential. Part of our service allows you to purchase these files without anyone else knowing. There is no risk and you have nothing to lose. If you are using this very text book in school right now, then you will need this nursing test bank to learn important core knowledge so you can be the ultimate nurse. Add this product to your cart and checkout to receive the download for your nursing test bank for test bank mauk 2nd edition
HERE IS A SAMPLE FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT – NOT THE FULL CHAPTER – WE REMOVED THE ANSWERS ***
Chapter 1 Introduction to Gerontological Nursing
1. A negative attitude towards aging and the aged is called:
2. Which of the following is not considered a core competency for nurses caring for older adults?
a) Analyze the impact of an aging society on the health care system
b) Obtain certification in gerontological nursing
c) Prevent or reduce common risk factors that contribute to functional decline
d) Recognize one’s own attitudes about aging
3. The nurse wishes to obtain basic certification in the specialty of gerontological nursing. Which of the following is true about this credential?
a) there is an experience requirement
b) one must pass an exam
c) one must have a BSN
d) a and b only
4. When the nurse reads an article and uses the findings of a study to improve the quality of the patients for whom she cares, she is implementing the role of:
c) research consumer
5. A lawyer wishes to hire a nurse consultant who has advanced education and certification in gerontology. Based on their listed credentials, which of the following nurses best fits his wishes?
a) Sally Smith, RN, BSN, BC
b) Mary Malloy, RN, MS, GNP
c) Andy Jones, LPN, CRRC
d) Greg Reed, RN, MSN
6. The AACN/John A. Hartford Foundation Competencies are helpful to nurses because they:
a) offer suggestions about how to gain employment in geriatrics
b) provide a guideline for the knowledge that is expected to provide quality care to older adults
c) were designed to prepare nurses to pass the State Board Exam
d) were written for nurses working on a graduate degree in gerontology
7. The nurse has a question about the appropriateness of an older patient’s medication dose. Which of the following professionals would be best qualified to answer such a question?
a) the geropsychologist
b) the geropharmacist
c) the financial gerontologist
d) the gerontological rehabilitation nurse
8. The health care professional who wants to gain experience in working with older adults who are post-acutely recovering from serious illness or injury, have challenging medical issues needing 24 hour per day nursing, but who cannot yet tolerate a full rehabilitation program may be best suited for employment in what setting:
a) acute care hospital
b) assisted living
d) subacute care
9. Which of the following levels of care would be most appropriate for a healthy 84 year old man who can take care of himself, but wants to live in a place where he can socialize and have help available if needed?
a) a group foster home
b) a transitional care unit
c) an independent unit in a senior living complex
d) assisted living in a nursing home