This nursing test bank is provided to you as an instant download. That means there is no waiting period after you purchase the file. Think about this – passing your exams at school is a choice. This can be accomplished and is usually distinctive for each and every person! Society understands that in order to help one another, we have to learn the latest information in nursing no matter what the subjects are like medical surgical, pharmacology, research, fundamentals, ob and pediatrics etc. 46 Test Bank Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care Taylor Lillis Lemone Lynn 7th Edition
Learn better and faster using these nursing tools to keep you up to date with the latest information for nursing. To purchase the test bank for this book, you can add this file to the cart and checkout. All the official nursing test bank files for this book will be provided to you for Test Bank Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care Taylor Lillis Lemone Lynn 7th Edition
Sample Provided Below:
Chapter 3 – WE REMOVED THE ANSWERS:
1. What phrase best describes health?
A) individually defined by each person
B) experienced by each person in exactly the same way
C) the opposite of illness
D) the absence of disease
2. Which of the following most accurately defines “illness”?
A) the inability to carry out normal activities of living
B) a pathologic change in mind or body structure or function
C) the response of a person to a disease
D) achieving maximum potential and quality of life
3. A patient makes a decision to quit smoking and joins a smoking cessation class. This is an example of which of Dunn’s processes that help a person know who and what he or she is?
4. Which of the following statements accurately describes the concepts of disease and illness?
A) A disease is traditionally diagnosed and treated by a nurse.
B) The focus of nurses is the person with an illness.
C) A person with an illness cannot be considered healthy.
D) Illness is a normal process that affects level of functioning.
5. A rapid onset of symptoms that last a relatively short time indicates what health problem?
A) a chronic illness
B) an acute illness
C) actual risk factor
D) potential for wellness
6. A nurse caring for patients with diabetes knows that the following is a characteristic of a chronic illness:
A) It is a temporary change.
B) It causes reversible alterations in A&P.
C) It requires special patient education for rehabilitation.
D) It requires a short period of care or support.
If you would like us to send you a sample chapter or if you have any questions or requests, send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible. Our email is email@example.com